- The company with the following information (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) has created and maintains the website “www.planstract.gr” (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) to inform its visitors (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) about the Company and the services it may offer:
- Trading name: Maria Chatzigeorgiadou
- Registered seat: Kallithea, Attiki (237, Eleftheriou Venizelou Av.)
- Contact details: email@example.com, 2109513513
- The use of the Website (which shall be interpreted as including further subpages) and the services provided thereby is subject to the present terms and conditions, which Users are required to read carefully and be fully compliant.
- Users who make use of the Website and the services provided thereby, shall also give their explicit and unconditional agreement to the following:
- The Website is addressed exclusively to persons over 18 years of age.
- Without prejudice to specific third-party rights, all content contained on the Website, including but not limited to, trademarks, distinctive features, designs, texts, photographs, etc., constitute intellectual and industrial property of the Company. This content may not be traded, copied, reproduced, or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any way, without prior written permission of the Company.
- Unless written permission from the Company is granted, Users are prohibited from making commercial use of the Website for their own benefit or the benefit of third parties. It is also agreed that use under 2. actions above and referral to the Website via links (hyperlinks) both constitute a prohibited use of the Website.
- The Website is used “as is”, without the possibility of alterations or other interventions by the Users.
- Every possible effort is made to ensure the security of use as well as the accuracy and validity of the information provided on the Website, however, in no case does the Company commit, guarantee, or assume any responsibility regarding the security and the content of the Website, unless otherwise expressly provided for therein. For this reason, the Users accept that they must evaluate the content and that they are responsible for any risk that may be caused using the Website.
- The Company is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in the transmission of information and / or orders of the User, interference, incorrect entry of data or malfunction of the Website and the systems that support the provision of services thereby, due to force majeure or any other reason.
- The Company shall make reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of the Website and the services it offers. In any case, the availability of the Website may be affected by Users’ equipment, other electronic communications networks, or other causes.
- The Company has the right at any time, with or without notice, temporarily or permanently, to suspend the operation of all or part of the Website, and / or suspend the provision of part or all services provided thereby, to alter the nature and its contents for reasons of maintenance, upgrade, or any other reason. The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by the Users’ use of the Website or inability to access it, the termination of all or part of it, the termination of all or part of the services provided thereby, the delay or poor quality of download services provided thereby, or the loss of their content, or the existence of any kind of errors.
- Any term mentioned on the Website and communicated to the User, shall be interpreted in accordance with Greek Law. Any dispute arising from the present or from general use of the Website shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens and the applicable law shall be the Greek Law.